Thursday, November 13, 2014






Editor Bob Shannon since 1992 online
Assistent Editor Ron Rattray, Grand Forks BC Canada Aggregator/Photographer

Regular contributors, Kathy Meader, Cheney, WA
Canadian Photographic Editor Rick Price
 Ron Rattray
About 4 F / -15 C you can see the ice starting to form
Due to  a lack of donations I'm going to continue on with this system on my own money. What a great idea. I should've thought about it before. I'ts going to save me writing to ask people who I thought would have the courtesy to send to send a few cents, I shan't ask. We don't want to leave it up to our writers to send a money. That's ridiculous. Yes some of my writers and photographers actually contributed. Hard to believe but true!. They have other things bigger and better. And there are people that are sick in this world and need capital to get through things; to get through hard times there's homeless people. I was homeless a long time ago and we got by on our own. Some people cannot get by on their own and needed help from us. I am frequently doing it myself. I do it when I donate this work. I do it in such a way of writing that it leads to a conclusion not expected. It changes the way people think. It changes the way people look at the world. It gives  joy to contribute to those things that really need it. That was our intention in the beginning. One could've guessed it by looking at my religious files which are very lengthy and go back 35 years. So if you well don't donate if you don't wish to that's up to you and your own conscience. I Really love my regulars there all good. We had Ron who to a small vacation by my mistake. Sorry for that folks running this a good aggregator. And of course we've got Rick Price who is the best photographer I've ever met .....I had the pleasure of meeting and is a great man. You enjoy seeing his pictures I enjoy seeing his pictures unbelievable. So off to today's races....
And I didn't doctor this 4 1/2 half years ago because
I could move. I can now tho:-)


As California heads into its annual rainy season, water managers, farmers and millions of residents with parched yards are hoping huge storms will finally break the state's historic three-year drought.
Don't count on it.
It may be raining this week, but unless near-record rain falls between now and next spring, it's likely the drought will continue through 2015, experts say. That's because California has so much catching up to do -- from near-empty reservoirs to depleted wells to parched rivers.

 
 Fort Walsh
Rick Price
Dear Mother Nature,
You are cold and heartless. If you are in the giving mood, you could have at least given us a foot of snow with the freezer that you sent us. At least we could make use of the chilly temps and have fun. It's anarchy to blast us with arctic blasts of cold air, and just plain diabolical to taunt the human folks with clear skies and a cheery sun. Those ingredients make you into a liar; jeans and a short sleeve shirt must be replaced with parkas, muffs, mittens, thermals, and long underwear. It's deceitful. At the very least, you could have eased us into the new season of frigidity. I just wanted to tell you thank you - for nothing.
(Not) So Sincerely,
Burrowed Under Blankie



 Angie Curtis
New Zealands Volcanoes






 

No comments:

Post a Comment