Sunday, February 15, 2015

Pacific NW-News Service Since 1992

WE HAVE GONE BACK HOME TO
Below is my new/old website I need help!
I need your input. For one thing I have been very ill this winter. It comes with Guillain Barre. That danged thing is like a south pacific fever that never leaves...GBS as we call it comes back in winter and through all my pains I have been trying like heck to put together a website for everyone. And I know you/they read it...so listen up. I don't need your money. I use my own out of pocket to give you this. Even my photo contributors have almost given up on me. They are getting to be older men now ...well me? I run a group of survivors who walk through our pains. We get prays and sincere ones from groups of others who know us and know our pains and they cheer us on. The only two folks I have left now are Rick Price who himself is under the weather and thinking of hanging up his camera which is almost a sin because I and I'm sure others have learned from his many talents. I see it inFoster Fanning who has learned from Rick and sometimes from our Ron Rattray who works all week including holidays, has terrible gout....but he puts his two cents in here....in my opine you should pick up a typewriter and write us something. Its your world...you own it and if it isn't going good or the way you like then help change it..That's why I am here and why you should be.
Here is an old man who will never give up!

WE HAVE GONE BACK HOME TO
 One of the drop water planes that have helped fires around here in the past years.
WE HAVE GONE BACK HOME TO
 Part of my family who lived nearby for a while and ran McD's

WE HAVE GONE BACK HOME TO
There are the days when all was good.....
 My best rig...


WE HAVE GONE BACK HOME TO

No comments:

Post a Comment